Trucking Accident Cases in Atlanta
Contact Our Atlanta Trucking Accident AttorneyIf you have been in a collision with a large commercial truck (whether it be an 18 wheeler or otherwise), it is important to know that dealing with the at fault party is not as simple as what happens following a car crash. Not only are the injuries and damage usually more severe in a trucking accident case, the body of law and investigative process are also unique from car accident cases. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations are an integral part of any case involving an 18-wheeler crash.
Types of Trucking Accident CasesThe driver of the 18-wheeler involved in your crash may not be the only party at fault. In trucking cases, the defendants could include: the owner of the truck, the company that loaded the truck’s cargo, or the company that leased the truck, or a company that performed maintenance on the truck. Some of the most common causes of neglect that lead to trucking accidents include :
- Unsafe driving
- Fatigued driving’
- Unfit driver
- Abuse of controlled substance or use of alcohol
- Vehicle Maintenance issues
- Cargo Related issues.
Trucking Accident Lawyer Fees in Atlanta
- Don’t worry, hiring a personal injury lawyer will not cost you an arm and a leg. You do not pay any retainer fee and you do not receive monthly bills from the attorney. Almost all personal injury lawyers, including Justin Wolfe, work on a contingency fee basis.
- What is a contingency fee? A contingency fee agreement is when you and your attorney agree that the attorney’s fee is dependent upon the outcome of your case. This means that the attorney does not get paid unless he recovers for you.
Hiring a Trucking Accident Lawyer
- You should contact a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible after a trucking accident. Before you talk to any insurance company, it is best to consult with a personal injury attorney to understand your rights.
Contact us today for a free consultation and our experts will help you.
Mon – Fri: 09:00 -17:00
If you or a loved one has been involved in a tractor-trailer accident
Call Wolfe Law Group today at (404) 348-0884 to obtain a free consultation with a trucking accident attorney so that you can understand your rights.