Workers’ Compensation Cases in Atlanta
Contact Our Atlanta Workers’ Compensation AttorneyHave you been injured on the job? If so, there is a good chance you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. In Georgia, if you are an employee for an employer who has more than # employees, your employer by law (with a few exceptions) must carry workers’ compensation insurance.
Types of Workers’ Compensation CasesWorkers’ Compensation insurance in Georgia basically provides an injured worker with three fundamental rights:
- Medical care for your injuries
- Weekly indemnity benefits while you are disabled from work
- Compensation for any permanent partial impairment caused by your work injuries.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney Fees in Atlanta
- Don’t worry, hiring a workers’ compensation lawyer will not cost you an arm and a leg. You do not pay any retainer fee and you do not receive monthly bills from the attorney. Almost all personal injury lawyers, including Justin Wolfe, work on a contingency fee basis.
- What is a contingency fee? A contingency fee agreement is when you and your attorney agree that the attorney’s fee is dependent upon the outcome of your case. This means that the attorney does not get paid unless he recovers for you.
Hiring a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- You should contact a qualified workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible after a workplace accident. Before you talk to any insurance company, it is best to consult with a workers’ compensation attorney to understand your rights
Contact us today for a free consultation and our experts will help you.
Mon – Fri: 09:00 -17:00
We're here to help you
Call (404) 348-0884 to speak with one of our legal experts about your work accident.