Contact Our Atlanta Car Crash AttorneyA car crash can cause serious injuries that leave lasting impacts, including spinal injuries, brain trauma, and whiplash. Unfortunately auto accidents are all too common. In 2016, in the State of Georgia, 1,554 people died as a result of auto accidents.
Car Accidents in Atlanta
- Atlanta traffic is notorious for its congestion, out of control drivers, rush hour traffic, and most of all-car accidents. Atlanta highways and surface roads are dangerous places to travel. Even if you have only lived in Atlanta for a short period of time, odds are that you have found your self stuck behind an I-285 car accident scene or stopped on the I-85/I-75 connector after a car crash. Car accidents on I-85, I-75, and I-285 are so common that many Atlantans or visitors to the city find themselves navigating surface streets like Peachtree Street, Peachtree Road, Ponce de Leon Avenue, Northside Drive, or Buford Highway just to avoid the danger and congestion caused by car accidents on the interstates. Unfortunately, the volume of traffic on these streets is so significant that these roads are also often the scene of many Atlanta car accidents. Our Atlanta personal injury lawyer is familiar with the roadways in Atlanta. If you have been involved in a car crash in the Atlanta area, give Wolfe Law Group a call.
Types of Damages in a Car Accident
- If you have been injured in a car accident as a result of the negligence of another driver, you may be entitled to damages as compensation. Auto accident victims may be entitled to multiple types of damages. Every case is different. If you have experienced pain and suffering after a car accident as a result of a negligent driver, you may be entitled to general damages. If you incur medical bills after a car accident, you may be entitled to special damages. You may also be entitled to special damages if you lose time from work because of the injuries from your car accident. Every case is different and it is possible you may be entitled to damages other than those just mentioned. It is best to consult with a qualified Georgia personal injury attorney about the specific circumstances of your car accident case.
- To be entitled to the damages mentioned above, it is necessary that the other driver actually caused the damages. A variety of circumstances can arise that lead a driver to deviate from the standard of care that he or she should be using when operating a motor vehicle.
- Some of the most common factors contributing to auto accidents include:
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk Driving
- Unsafe lane changes
- Running a red light
- Dangerous road conditions
- Fatigued Driving
- Bad Weather
- Defective Automobile Parts or Vehicle Malfunctions
Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
- The moments following an auto accident can be scary and stressful.You should always consult with a qualified personal injury attorney before speaking to any insurance company. There are other things that you can also do to help yourself after a car accident.It is important to take the right steps after the crash.
- Call the police
- Seek medical attention
- Gather information
- Take photographs
- Call Wolfe Law Group, LLC before speaking to an insurance company
- What you may be entitled to for a settlement or verdict depends on the damages that you sustain. Every case is different. You may be entitled to:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and ongoing lost wages
- Property damage
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Your potential recovery depends on a wide variety of factors, and it is important that you have the assistance of a trained professional to guide you through the process. Wolfe Law Group, LLC is ready to help you.
Car Accident Lawyer Fees in Atlanta
- Don’t worry, hiring a personal injury lawyer will not cost you an arm and a leg. You do not pay any retainer fee and you do not receive monthly bills from the attorney. Almost all personal injury lawyers, including Justin Wolfe, work on a contingency fee basis.
- What is a contingency fee? A contingency fee agreement is when you and your attorney agree that the attorney’s fee is dependent upon the outcome of your case. This means that the attorney does not get paid unless he recovers for you.
- We offer a FREE case evaluation for all automobile accident victims. If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal injury claim as a result of car crash, call Wolfe Law Group, LLC directly at (404) 348-0884 to talk to an Atlanta car crash lawyer today.
Contact us today for a free consultation and our experts will help you.
Mon – Fri: 09:00 -17:00