Local Personal Injury Resources
Wolfe Law Group, LLC is proud to help personal injury victims both within metro Atlanta and all other Georgia communities. Below you can find useful local information and personal injury resources for many of the communities that we serve.
Car Accident Resources
After a car crash, there a many helpful websites with useful information. Below are some that you may wish to review if you or someone you know has been involved in a motor vehicle accident and are considering a personal injury claim.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety/Highway Loss Data Institute. This is a great website if you are seeking information on different types of insurance policies.
- The Center for Auto Safety. This website gives current information and notices about recalls and defects in automobiles.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. This government website provides information and statistics about motor vehicle collision and more.
- U.S. Department of Transportation. This U.S. federal government website provides resources for all forms of transportation as well as rules regarding distracted driving and other car accidents.
Premises Liability Resources
Premises liability cases come in many forms. The websites below offer valuable information related to premises liability claims.
- Centers for Disease Control Health Topic. The CDC provides accident statistics, causes, and avoidances.
- National Safety Council. The NSC provides helpful information about workplace and home safety.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. The BLS provides information about employment figures in the United States.
Contact Our Georgia Personal Injury Law Firm
Wolfe Law Group understands clearly how an accident an injury can be life changing. Our attorney specializes in personal injury cases. Let our attorney handle the legal aspect so that you can focus on your recovery.
Contact Wolfe Law Group today to schedule a free consultation to find out how our Georgia personal injury attorney can help you.