Roswell Personal Injury Resources from Wolfe Law Group
Roswell roadways are busy and contested, which often leads to serious accidents and the need for a Roswell personal injury lawyer. Whether due to a car accident or truck accident in town or on Georgia highway 19, one traffic collision is too many. Incidents off the roadways also produce personal injury victims. The prosperity of Roswell produces much economic activity in the many commercial business located in the town, where slip and falls or other hazards exist. Because of the economic activity, the consumption of consumer products is high, and in turn so are the sale of defective product and resultant product liability cases.
Our law firm Wolfe Law Group is here to offer helpful resources to those who believe they may have a personal injury case. Our Roswell personal injury attorney Justin Wolfe devotes the entirety of his practice to helping each and every injury victim he can.
What does a Roswell personal injury lawyer do for you?
If you have been involved in a car accident, truck accident, or a family member has passed away leading you to believe that a wrongful death has occurred, a Roswell personal injury attorney can act as an advocate on your behalf. In each of these situations, a personal injury law firm will be able to find each and every insurance company that can provide coverage to provide maximum compensation to you or your loved ones. A Roswell personal injury lawyer will also be in a position to provide you legal advice to understand your rights of recovery and how your personal injury case may effect your life far into the future. Qualified personal injury attorneys are familiar with the intricacies of medical care that an accident victim normally undergoes. Moreover, a personal injury lawyer like Justin Wolfe understands how a catastrophic injury can impact an injury victim’s life on a deeper level than just medical care and mounting medical bills.
At Wolfe Law Group, once our law firm determines what insurance companies provide coverage for your personal injury claim, we contact each one and ensure that you do not later encounter any issues later for failure to promptly notice your claims. We also make sure to send out spoliation notices to any party whose negligence may have caused your injury. The goal with a spoliation letter is to ensure the preservation of any evidence that may be useful to prove that party’s negligence. We want to ensure from the beginning of each personal injury case that our client has the best chance of receiving fair compensation. We prepare each case from the beginning knowing that it could result later in a personal injury lawsuit.
After our law office contacts the insurance companies and ensures the preservation of evidence, we communicate with our clients on a regular basis to ensure that their medical care is going smoothly. If our law office cannot resolve the case with the insurance companies after you are finished with medical treatment, we will file a personal injury lawsuit. Thankfully, our attorney is a trial lawyer. This means that our attorney will not need to refer you to a different lawyer just to litigate your case. Our attorney Justin Wolfe has experience litigating a variety of cases including those resulting from a car accident, wrongful death, or truck accident. If you are considering not hiring a qualified car accident lawyer, we advise you to talk to our personal injury lawyer first so that you can understand the complexity of pursuing a personal injury claim.
At some law firm’s, you may never even talk to your personal injury lawyer. That type of Roswell personal injury lawyer often relies on a case manager for all client communication. Unfortunately, that type of accident attorney sometimes cannot even remember the names of each client. At Wolfe Law Group, we do not rely on a law firm case manager for communicating with clients. Our personal injury lawyer will speak to you during your case.
How do personal injury attorneys get paid?
A Roswell personal injury lawyer is normally paid on a contingency fee basis. This is no different than an Atlanta personal injury attorney. Whether your personal injury case arises from a motorcycle accident or a wrongful death claim, the personal injury lawyer will charge a percentage of between 33.33%-40% of the compensation obtained for your case from the insurance company. This is called a contingency fee. This means that the personal injury lawyer’s fee is dependent on recovering compensation for his client. You may find an Atlanta personal injury lawyer that charges a higher fee, but the range mentioned above is the normal fee in these cases. The fee for personal injury lawyers will normally be the same whether a trucking accident or car accident has occurred.
Because the personal injury lawyer’s earnings are dependent on recovering compensation for each client, it is in the lawyer’s best interest to work hard for you. He will seek out each and every form of damage available. If you have a catastrophic injury, the lawyer will certainly be investigating whether the Defendant acted in a way that went beyond negligence and could entitle you to punitive damages. The personal injury lawyer should strive from beginning to end to obtain all compensation available for you.
Are personal injury lawyers worth it?
- If you are asking this question, you are already at risk of missing out on compensation you deserve and you should call a qualified personal injury attorney immediately.
- Lawyers specializing in personal injury claims have a tremendous amount of experience, knowledge, and skill. For these reasons, they will be able to identify issues and opportunities in a personal injury case that a non-lawyer will not be able to see.
- An expert in personal injury law will be able to see far into the future for what possibilities may exist in your case. Keep in mind, if a personal injury lawyer tries to tell you what your case is worth from the very beginning, he is probably not very experienced.
- Personal injury law is so complex that without learning all the facts of your case after a thorough investigation, there is no way to determine what amount of compensation is fair.
- If you are waffling about whether to hire a personal injury attorney, you are probably already wasting time and likely putting your case in jeopardy and limiting the amount of compensation you can receive later on.
How to hire a personal injury lawyer?
The most straightforward answer is-call one. Wolfe Law Group is available for you right now. The sooner you call, the quicker you will be on the road to recovery and getting the compensation you deserve. The long answer is that this depends on you, your case, and your personality.
- If you want an experienced Roswell personal injury attorney who provides aggressive representation but also is empathetic and understands what you are going through, a flashy billboard certainly will not give you such information.
- Consider whether your attorney has ever represented an insurance company? Will you just be another file on his desk? Does the attorney have a history of helping the community?
- A great personal injury lawyer will seek to obtain maximum compensation for you as quickly as possible, but the reality is that sometimes these cases take a long time, especially if your injuries are complex or there is a question about liability.
- When you call a personal injury law firm like Wolfe Law Group, an intake will take place during which you provide your personal information, information about the accident, and what has happened since the accident. Afterwards, you will go through a consultation with the attorney in which he will discuss with you in detail the facts of your case.
- During the consultation the personal injury attorney will ask you questions about your accident, your medical history, medical treatment, medical expenses, and many other factors. The lawyer may give you legal advice. And based on the consultation, the lawyer will likely decide then whether to accept you as a client.
- If the personal injury lawyer is willing to accept you as a client, he will explain his fee structure to you and explain to you what documents you will need to complete, and what steps to take following the consultation.
Contact Wolfe Law Group
If you are looking at personal injury attorneys to help you deal with an insurance company and want to get the compensation you deserve, you should call Wolfe Law Group today. Our personal injury attorney will hold a free consultation with you whether your case involves an auto accident, motorcycle accident, or other type of personal injury claim. Personal injury attorney Justin Wolfe has been identified by Super Lawyer magazine as a Super Lawyer rising star multiple years in a row as one of the best personal injury accident attorneys in Georgia. This distinction is given to only 2.5% of the attorneys in Georgia. Justin has been a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association for nearly his entire career.
Other useful Personal Injury Information in Roswell Georgia
Hospitals in and Around Roswell GA
3000 Hospital Boulevard
Roswell, GA 30076
3400-C Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Courts in and Around Roswell Georgia
136 Pryor St SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Crabapple Government Center
12624 Broadwell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004
2565 Old Milton Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30009
39 Hill St
Roswell, GA 30075
959 United Avenue S.E.
ATLANTA, GA 30316
Georgia Mothers Against Drunk Driving
1777 Northeast Expy, Atlanta, GA 30329
Roswell Wrongful Death Resources
If you have recently lost a loved one, our condolences are extended to you. We understand the pain which you are experiencing is beyond significant. We hope that the resources below may be of use to you.
950 Mansell Rd
Roswell, GA 30076, United States
12050 Crabapple Rd
Roswell, GA 30075, United States